All CUI Wrocław projects received EU co-funding!
Another success of the ThinkIT team! A list of projects selected for co-financing under Priority axis 2 Information and communication technologies, Measure 2.1 Public e-services, Sub-measure 2.1.2 Public e-services - ZIT WROF has been published on the ROP website of the Lower Silesian Voivodeship, which includes all five projects prepared by us for the Shared Services Center in Wrocław.
Therefore, in the near future, the implementation of comprehensive projects covering important areas of city management will start, i.e .:
- Building a system for managing the urban greenery resource in Wrocław: e-platform Zieleń in Wrocław - stage 1
- Digital and process transformation system in the Department of Strategy and City Development of the Wrocław City Hall
- Integrated system for handling municipal waste management in Wrocław
- Wrocław City Guard Coordination System
- Integrated Queuing System to serve customers of the City of Wrocław
We are very glad that once again we were able to share our knowledge and experience while creating application documentation, which resulted in obtaining funding with a total value of over PLN 11M! We wish the city of Wrocław trouble-free implementation of all planned activities.